Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 GUI Buttons
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
coolest35

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2003 8:59 pm   Post subject: GUI Buttons

Hi, i need to make a GUI Button for the following : LOAD DATA FROM KEYBOARD, LOAD DATA FROM A FILE, SHOW DATA, SHOW MOST EXPENSIVE, SHOW LEAST EXPENSIVE, SHOW AVERAGE PRICE, SHOW OUT OF STOCK, SHOW TOTAL WORTH, EXIT. How would i make them into GUI buttons.. the turing reference doesn't give me a clue.... thnx .. p . s i read the tuturial on this site... but doesn't relate to my subject... hope you can help...
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Tony

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2003 11:14 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

well if you wanna use turing's GUI, holtsoft got a 150 page pdf file somewhere on the use of GUI...

Though you're probably better off making your own custom buttons anyways.
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
coolest35

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2003 11:26 pm   Post subject: What?

Can you give me the link where i can get this.. or are u talking about the reference that came with turing? and my quest was.. how do you make a GUI Button?
Andy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2003 10:18 am   Post subject: (No subject)

type GUI and press F9 in turing
Dan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2003 5:01 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

over view of GUI in turing 4.x:

http://www.holtsoft.com/turing/tech/GUIOver.pdf

GUI, net and joystick refecren manual:

http://www.holtsoft.com/turing/tech/NewFtrs.pdf
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 5 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: