Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Does anyone has this program?
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
DBZ

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2003 7:47 pm   Post subject: Does anyone has this program?

Hey i am looking for a program with planes in it, of any kind. if anyone does have a program like thisplease send it to me.
Thanx!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
santabruzer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2003 7:49 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I know there's the space program... i think it's available at school as examples...
Andy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2003 7:56 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

wow sad... if i were an mod, soo many of you lame kids would be banned
poly

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2003 8:00 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

OH ya a program with planes in it.... I have one of them
*** quickly places virus into zip file with "supposably" a plane program
Tony

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2003 8:08 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

dodge_tomahawk wrote:
if i were an mod, soo many of you lame kids would be banned

then maybe its a good thing that dodge is not a mod Laughing
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Andy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2003 8:46 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

lol.. i thought it was cuz of my history as a spammaholic
Mazer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2003 10:51 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i was going to point out a space game, but then i realized what he probably wanted it for. would it look bad if i nominated dodge for moderatorship? hyptothetically speaking, of course. Wink
AsianSensation

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2003 11:54 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

quick mazer, give him a copy of Evasive Manuever, maybe he'll try to take credits for that, lol.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Tony

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2003 12:46 am   Post subject: (No subject)

heh. Well if one was to try to pull EM as their project, I doubt it will work, seeing as it is soo freaking amazing... and besides, it would take more work to understand the program and change enough stuff to even begin pretending its one's program, then to write a new one Laughing
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Mazer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2003 8:43 am   Post subject: (No subject)

heh, i'd like to see someone try to take credit for evasive maneuvers. yeah, i'd really like to see them explain the picture for abilities 5 and 6... also, how they would explain that name that keeps showing up in the credits too
rizzix

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2003 3:02 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

is the name in ASCII or an Image ?

if it's ascii. u could fix that, just hack it.

if it's an image.. edit the file, well unless the image is hardcoded into the program
Tony

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2003 3:49 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

well if its gonna be open-sourced, ofcourse someone could always edit it enough to call it their own. But with a game like EM, someone with enough skills to take the program appart and put it back together wouldn't be in need of stealing Mazer's project Laughing
rizzix

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2003 6:27 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

well i'm still trying to figure out how to detect the location of a hardcoded image in a compiled program.. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

gonna have some fun then
Tony

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2003 8:58 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

rizzix - my sujestion would be to search for the binary representation of ASCII values of the string in question Laughing
rizzix

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2003 12:39 am   Post subject: (No subject)

heh good tip.. just figured that a Bit map will begin with a string "BM"
interesting.. and 10 bytes after will tell be the offset to start reading the image. and 8 bytes after will tell me the height, and 4 bytes after will tell me the width. multiply the two will tell me how many bits i can change from the offset onwards! Twisted Evil twisted!

heh i can plagiarize anyones work now Wink
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 2  [ 20 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: