Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 where can i get a free trial?
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
air_force91

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2003 2:36 pm   Post subject: where can i get a free trial?

yo...where could i get a free turing download?????
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
AsianSensation

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2003 3:34 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

that's it, I've had it, someone make a sticky topic about downloading Turing.

as for you, look here http://www.compsci.ca/v2/viewtopic.php?t=2098
Dan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2003 4:49 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

CompSci.ca and all staff do not indorce the ingale downloading of softawe.....*blah, blah, blah*......(put leage crap here)......

any how there is no trial verson, if your school has a ditroubtion licnences they can give you a free copy. like the one some one posted a link to in the turing submision fourm (hit, hit) but of cores you whould have to go to go to that school to leagal download it, even tho there is no way to stop you if you did't go to that school Rolling Eyes
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Thuged_Out_G

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2003 5:16 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

wut the hell, it took me all of 5 minutes to find a ******************* on ***** lmao...then all you have to do is update it from ************** or w/e the site is

[mod:7056d9ab60]
GRRRR, you trying to get me sued?!?!?
[/mod:7056d9ab60]

:censored:
air_force91

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2003 8:31 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

yo thanx ppl...but i already got the version...from that school...thompson...i guess...found it right after i posted my help message...thanx anyways.... Smile
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 5 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: