Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Help with graphing a Porabla
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Big_Tom

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2003 1:00 pm   Post subject: Help with graphing a Porabla

I can't get it to graph rite i can't make it so that it fits the screen rite can u someone help me? Also if it's possible can u find ne errors in my program that i may have missed?

thanks and peace

Unnamed.t
 Description:
my program

Download
 Filename:  Unnamed.t
 Filesize:  2.83 KB
 Downloaded:  519 Time(s)

Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Tony

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2003 3:21 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

grr... why are there soo many posts about the same thing? there's like 5 posts on graphing calculator and 3 of them are about parabolas.

all you guys who are doing this assigment should get together and see what you have - help each other out.

as for big_tom - your parabola works... I think. (tested with 2,1,1) If you're having problems, you gotta be more specific then "it doesnt fit right". Atleast expain what "right" is.
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Tubs

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2003 5:54 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

well they post so much because they arent used to phpbbs, and we are just working on the same thing. it will be done soon so dont worry
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: