Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Where can I find Turing on the net??
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
14fenix

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 5:41 pm   Post subject: Where can I find Turing on the net??

I use it at my high school for a computer science course and I really wanna get into it but I dont have it at home. Im sure someone has it on a web site.

Kinda silly sounding but any help is appreciated. Thanks.

[mod:27ecb18186="Dan"]
This is so in the wrong fourm and get's locked b/c if i where to tell you how to get it other then buying it from Holt Group they whould sue me and i could no loger efored to pay for the hosting or domain name of this site and that whould not help any one.
[/mod:27ecb18186]
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
poly

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 6:02 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

well if it is a course in your school you should ask your teacher for a copy of it, if they say they don't want to lend it to people just incase it gets lost, than bring your own disk in and copy it.
Or you could search Kazaa for it, there is a copy of it
Dan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 6:14 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

for legal reason compsci.ca can not give out infomation about how to get iliage copys of softe ware such as turing or any other non-free progaming languae.

*cougth* turing tutorale fourm *cougth*
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: