Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Dan's birthday present.
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
StealthArcher

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:30 pm   Post subject: Dan's birthday present.

A eurocom set up like this:
WOOT
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Nick

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:50 pm   Post subject: RE:Dan\'s birthday present.

that is one sick b-day present!
Mazer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:07 pm   Post subject: RE:Dan\'s birthday present.

I don't get it, you're buying it for Dan? As I recall, this guy doesn't sell his wares cheaply.

Anyways, I hope you two are happy together or something. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
StealthArcher

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:10 pm   Post subject: RE:Dan\'s birthday present.

Uhhh, it's kind of more an example of what to buy him, I dont have that kind of money, nor do I know dan.

It's one of those: "This is what to get him[/sarcasm at overly large price tag]"
Mazer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:12 pm   Post subject: RE:Dan\'s birthday present.

I get that you don't know Dan. That's basically what makes the whole "Ooh, he'd love this!" thing weird.
StealthArcher

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:14 pm   Post subject: RE:Dan\'s birthday present.

He likes his eurocom, and that thing looks cool.

Can I not be sarcastic around here without a million, art thoust gay? questions??!!
Nick

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:30 pm   Post subject: RE:Dan\'s birthday present.

All I said was that it was sick as in I'd love to get that lol
md

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:16 am   Post subject: RE:Dan\'s birthday present.

This thread is creepy and wrong. End of line.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
syntax_error

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:29 am   Post subject: Re: Dan's birthday present.

since when is his birthday coming up?
and if it is sorry but why in the world would someone want that?
realistically it doesnt suit the need of a "laptop"
Tony

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:33 am   Post subject: Re: Dan's birthday present.

syntax_error @ Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:29 am wrote:
since when is his birthday coming up?

In the next 2 weeks. It's on the 27th. Better order that laptop with express delivery.
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
syntax_error

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:41 am   Post subject: Re: Dan's birthday present.

ic ic then in that case err Happy be-lated birthday Dan

EDIT: srry tony's first reply said it was the 17th...

so ya I think I will wait till the 27 to say it... Hit Wall
Dan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:56 am   Post subject: Re: RE:Dan\'s birthday present.

I also find it a bit creepy, however thanks for remembering that us cyborgs have birthdays too Razz

Dan's birthday wish: No "I NEED HELP OMGZZZZ!!!111one!!!!" posts for a day Cool
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Nick

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:59 am   Post subject: RE:Dan\'s birthday present.

lol I think we all dislike those topics and why didn't you say anything about birthday in IRC I even asked you upon seeing this topic
Dan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:07 am   Post subject: RE:Dan\'s birthday present.

I was busy when you where asking, also birthdays are noramly not that big of a deal for me.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
syntax_error

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:14 am   Post subject: Re: Dan's birthday present.

@dan awww im sure you have close friends that are planning something this very minute
after all you must be in your 20s so there are a lot more option as to outings for you no?
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 3  [ 33 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: