Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 GAME IDEAS- Check Here First if you need some!!!!
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Nick

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:00 pm   Post subject: RE:GAME IDEAS- Check Here First if you need some!!!!

...this joypad module intriges me *looks it up*
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Clayton

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:59 pm   Post subject: RE:GAME IDEAS- Check Here First if you need some!!!!

Good luck, there's not a whole lot of documentation. I think there was a post from a while ago explaining everything about the Joystick module. Search it up if you're interested.
Nick

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:31 pm   Post subject: RE:GAME IDEAS- Check Here First if you need some!!!!

well i found 2 posts about the subject, searched turing's help, and found the joystick.tu file in the turing's predef folder

with all this i will mod the tu file and hopfully allow for joysticks (and gamepads) in turing games

i will post in a new topic if i reach anything
Mazer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:42 pm   Post subject: RE:GAME IDEAS- Check Here First if you need some!!!!

I extended the Joystick module a long time ago. I posted it here and nobody gave a shit so I deleted it.
Nick

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:11 pm   Post subject: RE:GAME IDEAS- Check Here First if you need some!!!!

well im around now so if ya wanna repost that'd be great
Shainman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:09 pm   Post subject: Re: GAME IDEAS- Check Here First if you need some!!!!

I just finished making city jumper for my grade 9 ISP. Its basically a stickfigure who has to jump over buildings, hes in constant motion, and the left and right key make him jump in a small or large arc. Its really easy and the collision detection is simple if you know how to do it Very Happy Very Happy
Nick

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:16 pm   Post subject: RE:GAME IDEAS- Check Here First if you need some!!!!

wow what a coinicidence this was brought back up hehe I modded the joystick module to work just the other day plus I got the POV to work as well as 32 buttons and to analog sticks Razz
yusong

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:38 pm   Post subject: RE:GAME IDEAS- Check Here First if you need some!!!!

How about a Zelda game, like a link to the past.?
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
SIXAXIS

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:00 pm   Post subject: Re: GAME IDEAS- Check Here First if you need some!!!!

I made a funny little Word 2007 emulator.

If you want it, PM me.
isaiahk9

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 8:24 pm   Post subject: RE:GAME IDEAS- Check Here First if you need some!!!!

You could make a fighter game in Turing - choose your character choose your map and deke it out with attacks specific to each character. Items falling from the sky that the player could use would be nice. That's what I'm trying to do.
And if your on top of the ball with gravity and trajectory, you could try a Super Smash Bros type fighting system.
Jack140

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:45 pm   Post subject: Re: GAME IDEAS- Check Here First if you need some!!!!

I've got a game idea: scrabble!!!...
this should be a contest...

who agree's with me???
Forumer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:43 am   Post subject: RE:GAME IDEAS- Check Here First if you need some!!!!

how abt a fps game?
CWRules

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:54 pm   Post subject: Re: GAME IDEAS- Check Here First if you need some!!!!

Initial D. Could be really good or really bad depending on how it's done.
gan gar

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:00 pm   Post subject: RE:GAME IDEAS- Check Here First if you need some!!!!

i am making a game controller and making super mario bros with turing go parallelget command.
livingheaven

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:32 pm   Post subject: Re: GAME IDEAS- Check Here First if you need some!!!!

Making a Maple Story style game to help haiti ... Very Happy

But ..often run in to trouble with codes .... =.=
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 11 of 12  [ 177 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: