Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 That Didn't Help
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
PHP God

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2003 3:29 am   Post subject: That Didn't Help

Give ppl a chance to reply Laughing .

My teacher didn't have a copy. Maybe someone besides tony (The quick-draw closer of topics) knows. They have a network liscence so they can't give me a copy even if they had it. My home PC isn't on that network. Also the liscence is set to limit the number of instances that WINOOT runs. I'm not dumb, i asked, and i was rejected. There has to be a free version.

I'm not forking out 85 canadian for a mere stepping stone, its not worth half that.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
JSBN

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2003 6:15 am   Post subject: (No subject)

There are some places that host it for free, but i cant give out the url for obvious reasons. my suggestion is to look on kazzaa, or try a search on google if ur gunna be a looser ans steal it. please do not post this type of topic ever again or u could risk getting the boot from the site.

Tony -> Lock this topic
Dan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2003 7:09 am   Post subject: !

SWAT, Dan.co, compsci.ca, danpages.com, c12 and any other oragstion, comapy or indvautale runing and/or admistring this site will not take relsoibalitey for your ileage use of turing and will not be a praty to you breaking copey right laws.

in other worad we dont whont to be sued or threted to be sued (this one has hapend be for) by O of T or holth softe.

we whode ask that you stop asking for ileag copeys of software on any site beloging to, owned by, runed by or adimstrted by SWAT, Dan.co, compsci.ca, danpages.com, c12, tony or dan.

if you coution to post about this you will be band, your e-mail will be band and your ip will be band. this is your last waring.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: