Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 help with a draw program
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
dvhudspith

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2003 1:31 am   Post subject: help with a draw program

i'm having trouble with a draw program that our teacher assigned us. if anybody could post some code to help me out it would be appreacated.
the program has to be able to draw five different colours and five different shapes.

thanx
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Tony

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2003 2:06 am   Post subject: (No subject)

there already was a similar post at http://danco.no-ip.com/turing/viewtopic.php?t=309
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
gosho

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2003 11:35 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Hi

I have the same project but I Cant Get the Loop to work.I have to make a button that When Clicked upon Makes the same shape as on the button except On the Paint Screen.I need to do that for a few Shapes and Colours.If you can Help please do:)
Tony

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2003 11:57 am   Post subject: (No subject)

you can look up GUI syntax to make buttons (could someone who knows GUI post a tutorial on that?)

and then assign each button a function that draws a shape. Syntax for shapes are

drawbox
drawoval
drawpolygon

but I guess thats the first thing you learn in turing... strange... graphical user interface should be introduced later on in programming... oh well.
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
gosho

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2003 12:40 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Can I Have Multiple Buttons in the same loop?And how can I change the Colours???
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 5 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: