Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 GAME IDEAS- Check Here First if you need some!!!!
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
jamesonline

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 6:04 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I have an Atari at home - try to recreate the classics:

1. Dig Dug
2. centipede

or try making a copy of BASIC language!!!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
mish

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 11:19 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

has anyone ever done a concentration game on turing?
xXKRISSYXx

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:35 pm   Post subject: Re: GAME IDEAS- Check Here First if you need some!!!!

im making a Yahtzee game but im having a lot of problems...can someone help me...my game is due 2morrow
Banished_Outlaw

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:54 pm   Post subject: Re: GAME IDEAS- Check Here First if you need some!!!!

I would suggest making pinball and solitaire...
Windsurfer

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 3:22 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Clayton @ Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:26 pm wrote:
someone try and re-create Forces Very Happy and dont PM windsurfer for the source either...

Hey! The source is in the package! Razz
And, if you did want to re-create it, I'd love to see it in some other language than Turing so it's cross platform! My only request is to keep it open-source Smile
Tony

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 3:44 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Windsurfer @ Tue May 29, 2007 3:22 pm wrote:
And, if you did want to re-create it, I'd love to see [Forces] in some other language than Turing so it's cross platform!

Yeah, just like that XNA version _someone_ was working on Wink
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Clayton

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 4:03 pm   Post subject: RE:GAME IDEAS- Check Here First if you need some!!!!

Yeah... whatever happened with that? Oh, and I have one question... were you influenced by the game Geometry Wars when you coded Forces? Or is it the other way around :O
rollerdude

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:37 am   Post subject: Re: GAME IDEAS- Check Here First if you need some!!!!

MAKE A REMAKE OF LEMMINGS!!!

i've suggested it to nintendo to redo it, but they haven't responded....

GO LEMMINGS!!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
That Asian Guy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 2:49 pm   Post subject: RE:GAME IDEAS- Check Here First if you need some!!!!

ddr games r actually pretty easy to make
Reira

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:00 pm   Post subject: Re: GAME IDEAS- Check Here First if you need some!!!!

That Asian Guy, if you actually succeeded making a good DDR game in Turing on your PC and you made the step pad yourself, too, then you're worth my admiration.
That Asian Guy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 7:27 pm   Post subject: RE:GAME IDEAS- Check Here First if you need some!!!!

well ok.

a similar game when u press arrow keys instead of using a stepad
Clayton

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:56 am   Post subject: RE:GAME IDEAS- Check Here First if you need some!!!!

Actually, it might be possible to have a steppad through Turing. It might take some look into the Joystick module. Might be worth looking into if you're ambitious.
Mazer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:21 am   Post subject: RE:GAME IDEAS- Check Here First if you need some!!!!

No, no. If you're going through the trouble of building a pad use the guts of a keyboard. Everything knows how to use a keyboard.
zylum

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:39 pm   Post subject: RE:GAME IDEAS- Check Here First if you need some!!!!

you can also use the parallel port..
Mazer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:58 pm   Post subject: RE:GAME IDEAS- Check Here First if you need some!!!!

That's assuming that your computer actually has one (they aren't a rarity yet, but they are disappearing). And also that you want to trouble with it in Turing, but maybe you do.
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 10 of 12  [ 177 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: