Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Making Pictures
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
TokenHerbz

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 2:04 am   Post subject: Making Pictures

NO! Not cricles and shit!

But actuall GOOD Images?? for a game??

I seen some NICE ones out there, and want to know how its done, so far i know of paint, which blows, maybe im a bad drawer??

How else dose one make such good pics??
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
ZeroPaladn

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 9:26 am   Post subject: (No subject)

some people do this. they take a pic from the net (take my cecilanimation.t project for example), set the bg color of the pic to a color that wont be used (usually brightgreen), ste the transparentcolor, then go have fun!
[Gandalf]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 2:50 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

The concept behind this, is that you reuse images over and over to produce a movement effect - animation. One such simple technique is to have, say three positions for a person walking. One with one foot in the air, the other with both on the floor, and the last with the other foot in the air. Now what you do is every time the person walks, you go to the first picture, then the next, then the third, and finally you just loop it (or have it in a loop, etc)

As for the actual pictures, most are stolen, or 'borrowed' from the internet.
Tupacalypse_Vinsanity

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 7:00 pm   Post subject: Hmm

For all my turing programs i actually design the pictures myself and create the layouts on photoshop, maybe you should try it out, google it for a 30 day trial.
Jorbalax

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:39 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I use photoshop to produce simple patterns and such. Not a great drawer myself, but the output is nice.
TokenHerbz

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 12:02 am   Post subject: (No subject)

can you give me the photoshop pleasE??

I dont want to pay for it
ZeroPaladn

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 8:57 am   Post subject: (No subject)

listen to tupa, google it for a 30 day trial.
codemage

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 9:26 am   Post subject: (No subject)

I wouldn't want to pay for it either, but you're looking on the wrong forum for that sort of thing - and furthermore, a lot of people (ie, admins) would be offended by you asking.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 8 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: