Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Need a text file input and output tutorial
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
zhenlilu2003

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 7:28 pm   Post subject: Need a text file input and output tutorial

hello, i am very interested in turing and whould like to learn the text input and output in turing, anyone has a good tutorial? Let me know thanks.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Cervantes

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 8:42 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

First, request tutorials in the Request a Tutorial thread. It's a sticky in the Turing Tutorials forum, located near the top.
Second, I improved that tutorial not long ago. It's called "The Basics: Commenting, Put, Vars, and Get" or something like that. It should be a few threads down, in the Turing Tutorials page. If you don't find it, search for it, using the search tool located at the top of the page.

Moved to Turing Help.
[Gandalf]

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 10:29 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

You will find everything Turing related that you need here, in the order which you should probably learn it in:
http://www.compsci.ca/v2/viewtopic.php?t=8808

And just in case you mean file input/output (hence the title), then you should check here:
http://www.compsci.ca/v2/viewtopic.php?t=5
bass_maniac

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 7:16 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

In my opinion after you post the link to the tutorial you could wait 24 hrs and delete the post. Having this post just takes up space when other people have legitimate questions, not just people who haven't taken the time to look through the tutorials.
[Gandalf]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 7:25 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Hehe, compsci would only have 100 posts then Smile.
Cervantes

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 7:36 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

bass_maniac wrote:
In my opinion after you post the link to the tutorial you could wait 24 hrs and delete the post. Having this post just takes up space when other people have legitimate questions, not just people who haven't taken the time to look through the tutorials.

In some respects, I agree with you. However, you also should consider that this is another search result for text input output basics file put get commenting vars, with the appropriate tutorials linked to.
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 6 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: