Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Where to download Turing UPDATE?
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
해

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 4:24 pm   Post subject: Where to download Turing UPDATE?

I currently have Turing 4.0.3 and I was wondering where I can download the update. At the offical site, the update link is broken. I hope that this does not infringe upon the rules, but like I said, I am not asking for the full programming, just a mirror to the latest version update. Thanks in advance.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Cervantes

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 4:32 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

The link on Holt's site was (when it worked) a complete installer, rather than an update. They're morons for putting it up, and they took it down a while later. Even if you've got 4.0.3, I don't think there's any way to legally get 4.0.5. It's retarded, I know.
StarGateSG-1

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 7:22 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Turing Sucks, I am offically changing my opinion about it, HoltSoft is rude I tryed to do something nice with my summer project and they send me many copies of the user agreement's, not sure what that means, but iI can't find anything wrong, but they must think its bad. You heard it here first, I just burnt my turing text book and I saved the help file only to continuing helping follwers of the darkness.
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: