Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Closing Windows
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Flikerator

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 7:15 am   Post subject: Closing Windows

When a program finishes and you've opened an execution window (Like have a put statement, the window opens) it still has the window when the program is finished.

To close a window on one that you've declared you use Window.Close (WindowName). If you haven't declared you should use defWinId (The defult Window) but when I use it it gives me an error :/

code:
Window.Close (defWinId)
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Tony

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 7:41 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Isn't there an option to close/keep window(s) when you compile the program to exe?
beard0

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 9:13 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Tony wrote:
Isn't there an option to close/keep window(s) when you compile the program to exe?

There definately is, but another way to do this, if you plan on compiling multiple times and don't want to have to change it from the default (leave windows open) each time, is to open your own window before sending any output. That way, you are able to close your window with no problem, and the default window is till hidden, due to it's "popup" status (see Window.Set in the help manual).
Flikerator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 8:18 am   Post subject: (No subject)

beard0 wrote:
Tony wrote:

There definately is, but another way to do this, if you plan on compiling multiple times and don't want to have to change it from the default (leave windows open) each time, is to open your own window before sending any output. That way, you are able to close your window with no problem, and the default window is till hidden, due to it's "popup" status (see Window.Set in the help manual).

Quote:
If you haven't declared you should use defWinId

Thats what I was asking about. Closing a window without declaring it. I now use Window.Close(win1) to close my window, but I had to declare and open a window.
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: