Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 where'd the new gui go? check this out pls
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
r0ssar00

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 12:17 pm   Post subject: where'd the new gui go? check this out pls

hi, a while back, oh, bout 5 or 6 months, i cam e across a really nice gui module that somebody wrote, and also a way to brose ur fs in gui. problem: ne1 remember what it was called. i really need it

it got lost on my drive, oh, because of my stupidity at not backing it up thinking it would be easy to find here, alas, not so. thanks.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
MysticVegeta

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 11:55 am   Post subject: (No subject)

I think due the problems of the server, some of the posts got deleted like the VirtuPet one, the GUI one might be the one that got deleted too.
rdrake

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 12:17 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

It was probably the S-Engine.
Notoroge

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 8:40 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Woah, I just installed it. Looks nice. Althought I wouldn't mind having a Turing GUI look more like the default Windows 'Classic' theme. (The one included with Turing 4.0.5 looks more like Windows 3.12)
Cervantes

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:20 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Had to move tons of stuff around to install it (I must have done something wrong...) but it does look nice. I'm wondering though, what the differences are between it and Turing's standard GUI (apart from the looks), if any? Is there a help file..? Thinking

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, cartoon_shark. have some bits Smile
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 5 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: