Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 tictactoe help
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
the sickone

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 4:36 pm   Post subject: tictactoe help

anyone who is interesteed can you make a small coppy of tictactoe for me but you have to keep it simple i jus want to see what its like because im new and im now learning turing plz anyone if you want to help me plz do if not then dont thank you

the sick one
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Cervantes

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 5:40 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

A small copy, eh? Well, a member just submitted a nice tic-tac-toe, but it was by no means small. I wouldn't recommend trying to learn from it, for that reason. Try doing a search.
Also, I just want to make it clear that this had better be for educational purposes only. If you intend to submit someone else's code as your own, look elsewhere, not at compsci.ca.
the sickone

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 6:39 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

no no i wont hand in someones work hey man my lil bro is in a comp science class and he thinks he is a god at turing so i want to show him they are better people out there than him. u guys can like copy rite the file if u want
thanks
Cervantes

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 7:40 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Heh, if you can show him up with a tic-tac-toe game made in Turing, he REALLY shouldn't be thinking he's such a great programmer.
In any case, try the search function. I got two decent results:
http://www.compsci.ca/v2/viewtopic.php?t=4272
http://www.compsci.ca/v2/viewtopic.php?t=8980
[Gandalf]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 8:06 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Exactly, expanding on that point. There have been much better submissions than tictactoe. An RPG type game, a space shooter, even snake are all fairly popular submissions and are usually much more complex than tictactoe.
Drakain Zeil

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 10:43 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Oh, in that case just blow him away with one of the crazy programs that have been submitted and are much more advanced than tic-tac-toe.

Infact, you should find one with the 81.9 in it. Hah.
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 6 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: