Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 How do u change font?
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
piglette

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 2:05 pm   Post subject: How do u change font?

i donno if this is the ritwe forum

but how do u change the font? :S
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Dan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 2:17 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Are you shure you posted this in the right topic? You are not asking for help form what i can see and you did not include any of the pic files needed to run your progame. Also you should have a better subject name if you whont help or any one to read your post.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Lapsus Antepedis

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 4:12 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I think what piglette wants to know is how he/she (I'm not too sure Embarassed ) can change the font that turing uses for the "put" command...
(I would like to know as well, seeing as it'd make creating a fake linux boot easier (don't ask...))
[Gandalf]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 5:09 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

If you just want to change it for yourself, the go to File>Preferences>Various Windows.

If you want to use it in your program for others to see, look up Font.Draw in the tutorials.
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: