Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 PLEASE HELP with my program...
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Alex89

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 8:13 am   Post subject: PLEASE HELP with my program...

Hi,

Im trying to write this Front-Program for my group ISP in computer class....basically what I want to know

1)the code that lets me run a flash program from turing......or the code to call up that flash program for it to run.........

2) the code that lets me run another turing program from the front - program

thanks a lot for your help Wink
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Delos

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 9:28 am   Post subject: (No subject)

1)
Hello.

2)
Please don't use ALL CAPITAL letters in your title. Also, refrain from using titles such as "Please Help".

3)
Be a little more definitive with your description, especially if you havn't included any well commented code.

4)
AFAIK, Turing cannot display .swf files, the same way it cannot handle .avi (or other video files). The only thing it can do for the latter is open up a secnoary programme (Media Player Classic, VLC, WMP, whatever you have as default), and play it in that.
As for additional programmes - if your files are compiled you can use Sys.Exec() to run them. If they're not compiled, make sure that their completely compartmentalized with no extraneous code then 'inculde' or 'import' them.
There is a tutorial on Sys.Exec() in the Tutorials Section.
Also check out the tutorial on Modules for an example of 'import' and 'include'.
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 2 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: