Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 to few subscripts???
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
c0bra54

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 3:11 pm   Post subject: to few subscripts???

hey, working on FP and i ran into this error... i have no idea what it is since i've never come into contact with it.. dun woyr the program won't run but the error's are still coming up as to few subscripts for my records

this is calling the monster stat's into there multidimensional array, so monster class 1 o 4, and 6 monsters in eahc class... that way it makes battling very easy when i need to random encount.. but for some reason it won't even begin to get stuff form file, just spits out the error, for everyone of them.. am i doing my record impoperly (i have used b4 and i did read tutorial again) or is this something outside of tat that i am just missing

preferably if i can get a fast answer, thx a ton!

Final.t
 Description:
This won't run, but the errors are the same as on my computer

Download
 Filename:  Final.t
 Filesize:  35.94 KB
 Downloaded:  110 Time(s)

Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
c0bra54

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 3:18 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Also if anyone was wondering, i tried doing the same thing using type style records.. still nothing
c0bra54

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 3:20 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

ok it seems to correct the problem, if i do not using a multidmensional array, but the thing is.. i ned one Razz or it's a major pain lol... is there another wa of doing this??
c0bra54

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 3:27 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

ok nvm fixed it.. i am dumb lolz

here is a copy of the fixed vers, incase nyone was wondering.. although it is fairly simple, i'm jsut again.. pretty stupid Razz

Final.t
 Description:
This works..

Download
 Filename:  Final.t
 Filesize:  35.91 KB
 Downloaded:  116 Time(s)

jamonathin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 3:35 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Perhaps next time you could send the rest of the files required. Razz
c0bra54

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 5:08 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

well the rest of the files rar'd are bout 40 megs soooo... once i am done finished over with, i will psot link to my comp with FTP
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 6 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: