Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Little hyelp with duck game please (wing help)
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Captain Cat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 10:04 am   Post subject: Little hyelp with duck game please (wing help)

OK i am making a "duck hunt" type game using Turing.... and i got the bird flying around the screen and stuff.... but I cant seem to get the wing to work right and look like their flapping.... does anyone have any ideas for some progamming that can make them look as if they are moving.... just a simple up and down motion would be great.... one that is just a line thats is up at (20,15)ish from origan or centre of bird and then the line disappears and goes to a down position that is imatating a moving wing...something very simple would be nice...someone please help.... I would greatly appereciate any help thanks alot and please help me..... An up in the middle and then down in the Middle loop would be great but.... i hacve no idea for a code to use..... so if someone would be kind enough to give me the code when the help thatt would be super! thanks alot guys peace
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
[Gandalf]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 3:20 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Wow, I dont know about you, but I saw a pretty much exactly the same post sometime recently. If it was you or not, you should not double post as it will have a negative effect on the help you're getting, and you should use the search button in the future.
Captain Cat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 3:26 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Please sir..... if you dont want to help thats ok......... But am I gonna get any real help?
[Gandalf]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 3:41 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I think this would be help:
http://www.compsci.ca/v2/viewtopic.php?t=9184

but if you want it here then fine.

Have you looked up the Input.Keydown tutorial, or used the search button?

Also, for the erasing, do you know the cls command? Look that up. Then look up View.Update.
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: