Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 If you ever run into a GPF errors trying to load jpegs...
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
marsbarz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 9:13 pm   Post subject: If you ever run into a GPF errors trying to load jpegs...

In case anybody runs into this problem...

I just spend like the last half hour Hit Wall trying to figure out just exactly why my program kept giving me "General Protection (Segmentation) Fault" errors everytime I tried to load a certain jpg via pic.screenload into my program... Cussing

I made this jpeg with photoshop and I forgot that I set the colour mode into greyscale... I set the mode into RGB and it fixed the problem, I have no idea why... so... just in case someone runs into the same problem, because I was almost about to create a thread asking for help.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Delos

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 9:23 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Thanks for the heads up. I've never heard of this error before, doubt anyone else ever has either. In the off chance that this comes up again, we'll know where to look!
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 2 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: