Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Luigi (mario with green instead of red)
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
syphon4

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 3:35 pm   Post subject: Luigi (mario with green instead of red)

Hey any kool turing programer out there i was just wondering if anyone can make me a luigi character in turing(plese then send me the code). I need this a lot and it would be a ton of help to.......just the luigi character i will make him move and stuff later

Thx guys
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Cervantes

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 3:45 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

code:

if Sys.Exec ("mario.exe") then
    computerOperator.move ("right index finger", "keyboard - print screen")
end if

^_^
syphon4

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 3:48 pm   Post subject: luigi

i need a luigi drawn as best as anyone can using the drawfillovel, Draw.ThickLine,drawdot,drawbox....etc...........it must be using those features
syphon4

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 7:57 pm   Post subject: luigi

ok im sry this will be my last post on this luigi topic i was bothering you with.........i have accepted that i dont have the time to make a good luigi using the draw commands..........so i will now accept any program that will work on my computer to make a mario or luigi......plz posy me a code

sry for your trouble and thx...
axej

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 8:31 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

just use your mario character code and change it to say drawfilloval(blah blah :red) or something like that. i don't remember the exact code but why don't you go into turing and press the F10 key to find out? it's quite simple really. Rolling Eyes
syphon4

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 8:36 pm   Post subject: luigi

i dont have a mario code i was hoping someone out there did so i could change the colours like you said to do ...if you know anyone with a mario character plaz let me know how to make him in turing

thx
lyam_kaskade

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 8:51 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I have a program called MS paint that's good for drawing stuff...but you probably have it too.
Just use a picture file for it. Theres a tutorial on it here http://www.compsci.ca/v2/viewtopic.php?t=191 I believe.
syphon4

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 8:57 pm   Post subject: luigi

var mypic :int := Pic.FileNew ("C:\luigi.")
Pic.Draw (mypic, maxx div 2, maxy div 2, 0)

delay (2000)
cls
Pic.Free (mypic)

i always get an error in the path ("C:\luigi.")........my picture is in C: and its called luigi and its a jpeg file any tips on how i can make this work
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
axej

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 9:00 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

ugh Rolling Eyes
noone is going to make one just for you!! we here at comsci help you along but, ultimately, you have to do the project yourself if you've read in one of the hundred thousand other turing hellp threads, you would have figured that out by yourself already. also you can check out the rules and the extra help section.

*Edit* holy Sh*t two people posted while i was typing that!
syphon4

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 9:41 pm   Post subject: luigi

what project do you speak of i am trying have a luigi made for me because i am not good enough........i am trying to make my own mario level ......i can make a level and such but the luigi is beyond me plz if you have any suggestions e mail me syphon4@gmail.com
Bacchus

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 12:19 am   Post subject: Re: luigi

syphon4 wrote:

and its a jpeg file
Uhh, I don't see the JPEG in the filename...
MysticVegeta

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 8:59 am   Post subject: (No subject)

or bmp,
btw whats your post supposed to mean, Cervantes? what is computerOperator.move?

Looks like a array and a record, was it a prank lol?
gohan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 9:58 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Hey syphon4, if you are trying to get the pic staright from your C:drive, then this isn't what you do>>>
Quote:

delay (2000)
cls
Pic.Free (mypic)

for 1, is because of what Bacchus said.
Quote:
Uhh, I don't see the JPEG in the filename...
, and you also have to add another "\" beside luigi

So here, this helped for me when I was importing pics

code:
var mypic :int := Pic.FileNew ("C:\\luigi.bmp") %or put the jpg for your case

delay (2000)
cls
Pic.Free (mypic)

Maybe this will help you Smile...hopefully, because im stumpped now..lol
syphon4

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 10:09 am   Post subject: luigi

thx dragonball z :p ...i got the pic in turing to show up but now i was wondering how to make it move.......my knowlede of turing is that i onlt know how to move something that has been made using the draw commands....anyone know what i can do??

thx in advance
gohan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 1:38 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I cant help u on the moving part until i go back to school on monday...I can tell u tht it has to do with for loops....ill help u until then...if nobody else helps you..sry for now tho...
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 2  [ 21 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: