Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 making a luigi character help (will give bytes away for it)
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
syphon4

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 3:58 pm   Post subject: making a luigi character help (will give bytes away for it)

can anyone make me a luigi character using the drawdot,drawfilloval etc features in turing and then send me the code...this would help greatly

thx in advance guys
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Cervantes

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 4:07 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Quit your spamming. I already answered your question.
What you're asking sounds rather restricted. Sounds like a school assignment. You need to do your own homework.

Edit: You've asked for this FOUR times already. What makes you think that asking again will get you what you want. No, instead it will just piss people off.
syphon4

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 7:32 pm   Post subject: problem

sry to bother you guys but that old program you gave me didnt work.......i wanted the program in drawfilloval etc... because i am only a newb at turing and i want to learn at my level......the code i was given i didnt understand....so if its not to much of anyone i would like a program like this because i am only learning

thx :p
Cervantes

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 7:45 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

*Sigh*
Why can you not do it yourself? I agree, it's not that easily done, making a good looking luigi with circles and lines and boxes. But it's no easier for any of us than it is for you. It just takes time. Plus, if you do it, you learn how to use the graphics commands.
If you just don't know any of the graphics commands, just load the Turing Help file and search the index for Draw, or check out the tutorials section.
syphon4

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 10:13 am   Post subject: luigi

i just need a way to get a luigi in my turing run window and have him moving around........but i dont understand how to move a picture that i imported around i can only move things made with drew commands...........any help would be appriciated

thx in advance
babesjersey4

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 10:45 am   Post subject: (No subject)

so you're asking how to move a jpeg around the screen?
syphon4

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 10:59 am   Post subject: luigi

yah.......and does anyone know haw to put words on the screen when its already been set for graphics........do i have to make a graphic of the sentence????
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 7 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: