Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 I NEED AN IDEA!!! lol
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Matt_872000

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 12:57 pm   Post subject: I NEED AN IDEA!!! lol

Well, our teacher told us that we were going to need to make a game in VB OR Turing. Now just today he tells us that we need to do it in Turing. The game I was planning on doing relied heavily on VB's easy GUI creation because it would take months for me to do the same GUI in Turing. Now I need an idea for a simple, yet original game in Turing. Does anyone have any idea?
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Cervantes

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 4:04 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

First, this is not the place for such a topic. This best belongs in the Turing Help forum, because we have no Game Discussion forum. Sad
Second, there is a thread (a sticky, actually) in the Turing Help forum that has pages upon pages of ideas. Check it out.
EDIT:
Third, your avatar is way too wide. It means much, much less room for the important stuff, the text. That would be better suited as a signature. (But I don't see why you'd want that in your sig, as we've had a dozen of them already. Razz)
Matt_872000

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 4:10 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Sorry about that, I wasn't sure where to put it.... Is there anyway I could move it to that section now?
EDIT:
Again, I am sorry. lol I am new to this forum Razz.
syphon4

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 6:48 pm   Post subject: idea

make a program where you are a sniper scoping in on a character that you have to kill............make it CS style yeye
[Gandalf]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 6:58 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

That is going to be the next type of game I make, a shooter type game. I'll post it when I get something done.

Any ideas for what you should be shooting?
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 5 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: