Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 help me to put up multi windows in turning
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
fahQall

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 11:42 am   Post subject: help me to put up multi windows in turning

someone please i just want to know how to write a program in turing that will give you multi window pop-ups
thanks
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Delos

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 12:56 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

There is an entire tutorial on this. Please consult your local Search Button before posting questions that have answers to them already.
[Gandalf]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 1:20 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

...And it's funny, first you flame someone for asking for help, then you expect help yourself. Personally, I wouldn't have helped this hypocrite and waited till he gets banned.

Your name is also barely cutting on not being vulgar.

Anyone else from this school, I suggest you read the rules closely and follow them.
Bacchus

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 7:01 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I would also like to inquire about the needs for multiple pop-ups, to me it sounds like your just trying to make a program to just open up annoying pop-ups over and over.
fahQall

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 8:06 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i think all you computer fags should shut the fuck up and get lives mother fuckers
lyam_kaskade

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 8:38 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Wow. I'm inclined to say something witty in defense, but I'm afraid it would be wasted on you.
Blowing up
Bacchus

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 9:08 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

lyam_kaskade wrote:
Wow. I'm inclined to say something witty in defense, but I'm afraid it would be wasted on you.
Blowing up
Lol, I'm obliged to tell you that your comment was not wasted. As for you fah (I'm not even going to type that obscene name), I feel I was right about your banning being imminent.
[Gandalf]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 9:45 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I was going to inform someone about this, but you know... people are busy, especially this time of the years, so ya... Just continue wasting your efforts for something?

Let's see how many other rules he will break before his extermination, and let's not waste our time on replying.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
rollerdude

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 10:02 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

don't listen to all those pot-heads

i had fun with this idea

here's some code

var Win1:int:=Window.Open("fullscreen")
var Win2:int:=Window.Open("nocursor,noecho,graphics:200;200,title:my second window")

you can go on and on, puting in what you want for your windows, replacing where i put "fullscreen" with other stuff like i did for window 2

to jump from window to window...

Window.SetActive(Win1)

hope i helped

see yah

da rollerdude
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 9 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: