Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 turing battleship
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
frosty_burger

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 5:06 pm   Post subject: turing battleship

does anyone know where i can find a battleship game that was made in turing...i've looked everywhere and cannot find one.. Please help:!:
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
MysticVegeta

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 5:07 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

battleship against computer or 2 players?
Cervantes

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 5:23 pm   Post subject: Re: turing battleship

frosty_burger wrote:
does anyone know where i can find a battleship game that was made in turing...i've looked everywhere and cannot find one.. Please help:!:

What do you need it for? To hand in as your FP? To study the source for and copy much of the source? Or for purely legitimate, educational reasons?
Excuse my harshness if you need it for the last purpose. You have to understand that the other two reasons appear often. Rolling Eyes
frosty_burger

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 6:32 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i need it for a final project, i just need some help, and any hints of problems i may run into.....i have found some examples on this site tho, so they may be enough help....u guys are quick at responding, this is my first time on this site and i love it. If any problems arise during the creation of my program i will be sure to ask.
Thanks!!
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: