Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 What am i doin wrong:(
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
recyclebin123

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 6:47 pm   Post subject: What am i doin wrong:(

My program is sort of messed and i cant figure out how to fix it....many buttons dont work...i checked it over and over but i still cant figure out how to fix it...plz help Sad Sad Sad Sad
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
McKenzie

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 7:59 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Why are you using processes? For example you clearly don't want you title screen to continue running are the rest of the program is running. Do you simply not understand what they are as apposed to procedures?
recyclebin123

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 9:20 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

the reason why i use processes is that my teacher used processes for his example to show us so i thought it would be better but i guess im wrong......plus i not really that familiar with procedures Sad
MysticVegeta

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 7:35 am   Post subject: (No subject)

huh? i think your teacher just used the processes for the sound/music he is showing you looping. Otherwise i want your teacher to show this. Tell him to run this code
code:
proces1 one
put "bleh"
end one

proces2 two
put "blah"
end two

fork one and two

He will never use processes again Wink
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: