Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Unknown window appears when program executed
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
syntax0r

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 9:16 pm   Post subject: Unknown window appears when program executed

I keep getting an unknown window popping up.

All my other Windows are specified to have nobuttonbar. Well, this magical, unwanted window has a button bar and sometimes it gets in the way of getting user input.

I put a pic of this anomaly.

Is this a known bug in Turing, or perhaps just an incident in my program?

unknownwindow.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  84.19 KB
 Viewed:  939 Time(s)

unknownwindow.JPG

Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Cervantes

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 9:20 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I know this kind of thing can happen when you are using Turing's built-in GUI. Are you using that? (I don't know how to stop it, if that's the case.)
syntax0r

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 12:35 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Yes, I'm using GUI in my program. Hmm, I think this problem does not occur in other versions of turing (4.0.5 at least). I'm using 4.0.4c atm, getting that strange window. I test whether turing 4.0.5 certainly doesn't display that window.
StarGateSG-1

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 8:43 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Yes there was a problem with the GUi then, I did fix that once but It took a while playing with the GUI, If you have axcess to the newer verison use it, It is a waste of time trying to solve. Oh ya exe would have thta problem!
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: