Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 how do i make firework animation
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
mr_noob

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 3:55 pm   Post subject: how do i make firework animation

how do i make a firework animation using pixel graphics ... can someone give me an example...?
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
MysticVegeta

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 5:45 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Well what is your code so far? We can just help you not do your hw.
Cervantes

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 6:31 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Are you trying to piss people off? I've told you to search for zylum's code. Did you do that? You don't have to contact zylum, you just have to look at his code.
I think it is safe to assume, however, that his code will be far beyond you. You'll need to think about it yourself.
And when I said you need a more descriptive title, I meant you should simply change the title of your thread (do that by EDITing your first post) not creating another (4th!) topic. Rolling Eyes
axej

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 1:25 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

arnt you supposed to lock topics like thes?
StarGateSG-1

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 4:38 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

No your not becasue he wants people to give him the code, what we do here is you shoudl us your code and then we help you work out bugs.
axej

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 5:37 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

he didn't post his code though
StarGateSG-1

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 5:42 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

That is the point he is making multiply posts hoping that people won't notice and so he he thinks he will have more chances to get the code, he has written any he wants it and people won't give it to him.
axej

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 5:51 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i realized that quite a while ago.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 8 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: