Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 textfield
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
jrok311

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 8:43 am   Post subject: textfield

What's wrong with this? I get an error that says the "convert2ip" is the wrong argument type and it is a procedure previously declared in my program.I know it is in the right place. What's wrong with it? Thanks

code:

iparea := GUI.CreateTextFieldFull (10, 10, 480, "", convert2ip, GUI.INDENT, 0, 0)

Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
chrispaks

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 8:44 am   Post subject: Re: textfield

jrok311 wrote:
What's wrong with this? I get an error that says the "convert2ip" is the wrong argument type and it is a procedure previously declared in my program.I know it is in the right place. What's wrong with it? Thanks

code:

iparea := GUI.CreateTextFieldFull (10, 10, 480, "", convert2ip, GUI.INDENT, 0, 0)

Whats the procedure?
Tony

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 9:07 am   Post subject: (No subject)

You might have to use convert2ip()
theuberk

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:44 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Remember that your procedure has to have a "text : string" argument. So the program has to look something like:

code:

var iparea : int

procedure convert2ip (text : string)
%whatever procedure does
end convert2ip

iker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 7:23 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Old topic, don't post on 'em

BTW,
Why do people keep bringing up old topics, I think everyone should be forced to read a code of conduct or something before they sign up, and if they don't follow the rules, they get banned or something...
Cervantes

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 9:29 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Indeed. theuberk, the topic is old and the user has already received the help he needed. We appreciate your willingness to help, but it's better spent helping people who need it, and who might actually read your reply. Wink

iker: You think you can force people to read those agreements? Especially the people who just come to ask their question then leave?
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 6 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: