Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 need ideas for project
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
piglette

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 1:49 pm   Post subject: need ideas for project

im trying to make a game for my project,
but i dont hav any ideas..
can anyone help me with this?
i want something easy..
thx
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Dan

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 1:53 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Hey whont it be a gr8 ieda if some one made a topic like say "GAME IDEAS- Check Here First if you need some!!!!" and put it as a sticky at the top of turing help? Somthing like that just might be helpfull or even userfull Shocked

It's a same that there is not such a topic AT THE TOP OF TURING HELP, or eltes why whould you be posting sucha topic?

P.S. i have had a stess full day so sorry for freaking out but it annyons me when poleop do not read the sticky topics that say READ THIS FIRST or CHECK HERE FIRST.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
piglette

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 2:37 pm   Post subject: hm

i know all these sticky notes and i've checked them all.
but i still need more information because
i want something rlly simple.
well cant help it if theres no more..
hm

and dont get annoyed because
u donno if they've read the sticky notes or not
Cervantes

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 2:50 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

That post is an amalgamation of ideas from the past 2 years. They are general ideas for an FP. You haven't given any details as to what kind of program you'd like to make, any requirements of the project, etc. If you had, there might be some validity in posting a question, as that much detail may not have been covered in that thread. Chances are though, it has. But you didn't even give us any specifics, so you are essentially asking us to produce a list of ideas, larger than the one that took two years to create, in a day or two.
Nada chance!

Hacker Dan wrote:

and dont get annoyed because
u donno if they've read the sticky notes or not

If you read that whole sticky, you should realize that that is your best place to get ideas and should realize that posting a topic such as this will only get replies telling you to look at it.
Please, try not to get Dan annoyed. It's not good for the continued health of compsci.ca.

Cervantes
piglette

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 1:32 pm   Post subject: untitled

thx 4 the advice
illu45

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 10:29 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I had an idea a while ago, for a game called Logication. Do a google search and you can find a free download of it, I think its a pretty cool game, though probably more complicated than you want,
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 6 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: