Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 "The Code"
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Lazarus

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 12:38 pm   Post subject: "The Code"

Hey, here's the question, I can't figure it out.

The Canadian Armed Forces has asked you to create a program to enable them to send and receive codes messages. The program must follow these restrictions:

1. Allow the user to code or decode text depending on what is required.

2. Open an user defined file or use text that is entered. (I hope for both)

3. Save the information to a user defined file or open it on screen. (hope for both)

4. The code needs to have complexity so that it can bot be easily solved by anyone.

I'd appreciate it if someone could help me out.

This isn't for school BTW, it's something a friend asked me for, and I said I'd try to find out what he needs to do.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Delos

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 2:06 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Ok. Show us what you have and we might be able to help you improve it and/or give you hints.
We're not going to do it for you. Only help.
Paper*Mate

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 10:14 am   Post subject: i can help

First of all, is this program really going to be used for the armed forces or this a whole joke? Another is that i wouldn't be using Turing for a program like that. I can try to help if you send what you have so far for your program.
Lazarus

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 5:58 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

LMAO no, not really for the armed forces, thats just the way Josh gave me it. BTW I don't need help now, I've got it done, thanks lots.
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: