Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Need space filler for Tic Tac Toe, as well as win displayer
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
CloudOnFIre

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 10:58 am   Post subject: Need space filler for Tic Tac Toe, as well as win displayer

HAHA STEAL MY CODE NOW BITCHES
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
CloudOnFIre

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 11:23 am   Post subject: repost

Fags, CAn't steal my Code, Shaun Killey is GAY
Cervantes

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 3:34 pm   Post subject: Re: Need space filler for Tic Tac Toe, as well as win displa

CloudOnFIre wrote:
Please allow make it so the program does not allow people to play the same space twice, and display the winner

Who's homework assignment is this? And why create two threads for the same program?
(while I'm at it...) Really, as Zster said in the other thread, we're not going to sift through your code and fix your problems for you. If we feel inclined to help you, we may. The chance of you getting that help increases if you make helping you easier. So, if you describe how your program works, the troubles your having, and why you think you're having these troubles, the chance of you getting the help you need is much greater.
Conversely, if you make things hard for us, the chance of you getting help decreases. Also, being rude about asking for help decreases the chances of getting the help. Actually, you didn't even ask for help. What you said was an order. That is definately not the way to get help.
Neo

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 4:33 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Here is a tic tac toe game, check out out for urself.
http://www.compsci.ca/v2/viewtopic.php?t=4272&highlight=tic+tac+toe
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: