Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 music for happy birthday
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
rainbow-connexion

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 9:39 pm   Post subject: music for happy birthday

hey, if anyone can help...if i were to create a procedure that plays the tune to happy birthday, how would i do that?

would it just be like this?

procedure happy birthday

play ("GGABDFGBCBAGGA2G") <--not the real notes, just an example

end happy birthday
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
mike200015

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 11:18 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

yep thats right.. the only thing, when u name the procedure, there cant be any spaces so change it to "happybirthday" as one word or watever... and then u also gotta call the procedure in order for it to execute, ie:
code:
procedure happybirthday

play ("GGABDFGBCBAGGA2G")

end happybirthday

happybirthday %this line executes your procedure above
*fourstar

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 8:30 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

oh and music, are their higher octaves in the music part of turing? there probably is one, but how would you use it? i dont think using numbers like 6 cuz thats like a rest or seomthing, can somebody help me

also how do you upload music files into your program, when i tried to upload my music, and specify the address like the tutorials said, my program always says illegal string term of something and it highlights my 'c:/mydocuments' part and if i take out the my documents part then it take highlights the next section like 'c:/mymusicfiles', can someone help me
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: