Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Help Wanted
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
gg1489

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 8:35 am   Post subject: Help Wanted

hello everyone,
I got a school assignment to make a cash reciept for the gap. My problem is I don't know what i should do when someone gives less money than required. Please help me and send me the new copy to my email: gerchikovvss@yahoo.com
thanks a lot for any help guys. Here's the link for my website: http://s51.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0UILN3M47YAVC0QI0K1SK81528 thank you very much! help is much appriciated.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Tony

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 8:38 am   Post subject: (No subject)

this calls for some field research!

Go to the GAP, buy yourself some new clothes for the summer, but give less money than required. See what they do, then try to replicate that in your program. You might want to bring a tape recorder if you want to quote them on anything Wink
[Gandalf]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 3:56 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Then just put an error or something Neutral.

I am positive I saw a program just like this, same assignment, same program name in the source code or submissions section. Look around for it and ask that person.
gg1489

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 4:28 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

[Gandalf] wrote:
Then just put an error or something Neutral.

I am positive I saw a program just like this, same assignment, same program name in the source code or submissions section. Look around for it and as that person.

There's no such thing. I, uhhh think you overused marijane this time buddy.
[Gandalf]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 5:11 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

hey, hey, I take these things personally Surprised and drugs are bad for you Thinking

Maybe you should have looked harder, it took me about 40 seconds to refind this http://www.compsci.ca/v2/viewtopic.php?t=8423
jamonathin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 11:18 am   Post subject: (No subject)

They're probabily in the same class, so I don't suggest copying too much of it if that's what you're going to do.
Bacchus

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 4:40 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

code:
var cost,pay:int
put "What is the Cost of the Item? "..
get cost
put "How much are you going to pay? "..
get pay
if pay<cost then
put "Wait a minute, That can't be right... how can anything made by a Chinese Baby be worth that much?!"
else
put "Why would you want to pay for that..."
end if
AsianSensation

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 5:36 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

oh come on guys, gg1489 (let me guess, you were born Jan 4 1989? Wow, creativity) will be working at Mickey D's for the rest of his life anyways, let's throw him a bone?
Nah. Locked.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 8 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: