Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 questions bout spacegame
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
battleroyale

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 8:02 pm   Post subject: questions bout spacegame

you know the spacegame that they let give to you as an example..has anyone ever added to that code? like put lasers and whatnots onto the game. If someone has the code...or knows where i can get the code...can you give it too me...THANKS
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Mazer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 10:12 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Yes and no. It's been done plenty of times, but I don't know if it's been done to that specific program.

A better question would be to ask how you could add lasers to it yourself. Or you can look through the source code section.
StarGateSG-1

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 7:29 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Yes , I did in grade I rewrote the base code and turned into a flying pizza and potato's. Were you shot meatballs so the kids couls eat all the pizza they wanted and there would be no vegatables. I losed it after grade aftern ll it was like 4 years ago. It is really easy though you just have to be good at turing.
Martin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 7:38 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Coutsos made some crappy game called Evasive Maneuvers or something like that. It was really just a copy of that game, though. http://www.compsci.ca/v2/viewtopic.php?t=1281
[Gandalf]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 9:46 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Ya, one of my firsts games was spacegame highly editted, but I didnt get around to adding lasers. I think I added expolsions, added loading screens, fixed the crappy scrolling movement, added high scores and fixed scoring system, tried fixing collision detection, changed media (song, pictuers...), and a bunch of other sutff...
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 5 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: