Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Need help with a music checking procedure
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Scooter341

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 9:10 am   Post subject: Need help with a music checking procedure

Ok. I have a final program to do for my compsci class and i need help. I need to know if there is anyway to make a procedure that will check to see if my song is ended and if it is possible it would be appreciated if I someone could give me some code to start off with.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Cervantes

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 9:41 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Even if you're using Turing 4.0.5, I would not recommend using Music.PlayFileReturn, because, as far as I know, Turing does not have a function that determines whether Music.PlayFileReturn is currently playing a file. Thus, I would just use a process and Music.PlayFile. When Music.PlayFile is done, set a global variable (say, currentlyPlaying) to false.
This is the only thing you should be using processes for: Music. Avoid them in the rest of your program.
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 2 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: