Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 volume
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
jrok311

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 6:46 pm   Post subject: volume

How do you change the volume of a music file playing in turing? Also, is there a way to make something that will advance to a certain part of the song like a seek thing? One more thing, how would you make a button to pause a music file in turing? Thanks.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Cervantes

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 7:02 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

To tell you the truth, I don't think any of those things are possible in Turing. Though perhaps pausing a file is possible, though it's not through a simple one-line command; it would take lots of work.
jrok311

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 7:08 pm   Post subject: site

There is a program that I think is written in turing because I got the link from this forum and it has a music player with some of those features. Here is the link

http://ca.geocities.com/spen_soft/id3.htm

If anyone could tell me how make something like this, or just how to do some the things i listed in my first post (if it's at all possible) I would appreiate it. Thanks
Cervantes

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 7:17 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I don't think that's a Turing file. The zip is only 30kb, and it's an .exe. A Turing .exe, zipped, is a little under 300kb. (Another homerun for Turing)
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: