Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Relative motion(pretty challenging)
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
DaRkVyRuZ

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2003 10:41 am   Post subject: (No subject)

ehhh
i am from milliken tooo....
some idiot got some stoopid virus and now
none of the school's computer can download any files...
how sad.. curse those idiot who go to p0rn site and get some
a55hole virus
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Tony

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2003 10:42 am   Post subject: (No subject)

my school is awesome... we got P4s and the only thing we cant do is install stuff... though I can always ask my teacher to log in as admin and install w/e I want...

what's even cooler is that I got my personal computer in school (well... about only 3 other people can access it... mostly mine)... freshly formated with full rights. I'm not sure of its specs though... 1.something Ghz with 213 MB RAM (thats right... 213)
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Homer_simpson

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2003 10:59 am   Post subject: (No subject)

At least you dont have uniform and dont get suspended for lil things...
Homer_simpson

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2003 11:14 am   Post subject: (No subject)

hehe i can install whateva i want without logging in as an admin....
Tony

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2003 12:06 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i do have uniform Confused And my principal and vice principals yell at me cuz my shirt is untucked... grr... it's soo uncoumfortable with that shirt up my ass Evil or Very Mad Whoever thinks that you look good when your shirt is tucked should be beaten. They dont know what they're talking about Rolling Eyes
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
AsianSensation

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2003 3:41 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I know what these people are talking about, Vincent Massey also disabled download in all of our computers, and you know what? they even limited our printing abilities, each student only get $5.00 in printing money, and whenever they print something, it costs 5 cents, that is so gay, especially since I'm so lazy, and I never write, so I am on the verge of running out of money.

Btw, could people please try to help me on the game, we are kinda getting off topic here.
Asok

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2003 4:42 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

see these restrictions are exactly why I bypass network security Very Happy

more pr0n for me! Laughing
Homer_simpson

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2003 6:26 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

wow that does suck....=/
we haveto pay 10 cent per print but no restrictions and if u know the address to room printers u can print for free...
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
AsianSensation

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2003 9:00 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Ok, nevermind people, I fixed it on my own, it turned out to be just adding some Input.KeyDown in various places and I could move and fire at the same time.

That Frame per Second thing that I "borrowed" from the Turing game really helped, it slows down the game when it gets to fast, and speed it up(relatively) when it gets too slow. I suggest people use that for any real time game.

Homer, the reason that the game froze when you switch active window manually is because i didn't set the other window to receive input, I think I should do that, but it's not really that important now, now I have to work on some new weapons, so please people, feel free to give me some suggestions.
Tony

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2003 10:35 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

what I think you should do is make the 3rd window in the middle of the screen. Its the one that will be active and take input...

now in this 3rd window you can have general information for both players... like scores, controls, some other GUI info...
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 2  [ 25 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: