Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Can you create a hacking program???
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
post8k

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 12:42 pm   Post subject: Can you create a hacking program???

I just want to know if its possible, to create a program using turing that can get into a windows xp computer by its ip address and create an empty folder on the person's desktop...

Is it possible with turing???
I looked over the help files and saw some Net.???? commands. Can you use them to create the program?

Thanks Very Happy
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Andy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 1:01 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

yes you can... some one made an cmd controller thing in the turing submissions, take a look. basicly, all you need to do is have a host that is able to do w.e u want it to do based on the command it receives from the client.
Naveg

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 5:42 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

http://www.compsci.ca/v2/viewtopic.php?t=8182
Token

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 7:53 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

well the thing with having a remote access program is the other person would have to connect, now theres ways of doing that silently but u would need to have physical acess to that persons computer.
post8k

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 4:24 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Vladimir wrote:
http://www.compsci.ca/v2/viewtopic.php?t=8182[url][/url]

This program is too complicated to use and i dont think it will give access to another computer...

About what Token said... Can you just get access to the computer using the ip? just like some websites find out IE version and OS... or is there too much security??
Token

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 7:53 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

not through turing, it is not that advanced, you need somone on the other side to attempt to connect... but what you could do if you could sneak a file into theyre startup folder, you could make that file a program that runs every 30 secconds trying to connect to the base (whatever ip you state in the program) and that way, once you connect, you would have control using whatever code you produce. i'm working on a remote control program so keep an eye out for it and it might solve your problem
post8k

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 7:50 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

It will not be as good if i had to send a program because the person will know it was me. Can you just do it by the ip?
Drakain Zeil

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 6:13 am   Post subject: (No subject)

No you cannot "just do it with the IP."

Since it's obvious you're trying to pull a black-cap, mind telling us why?[/i]
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
w00t

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 4:33 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

note the silence .. Laughing
jamonathin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 5:30 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

you got caught boy Exclamation
Token

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 5:36 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Token wrote:
not through turing, it is not that advanced, you need somone on the other side to attempt to connect...

well if he'd read we may have answered his question the first time he had asked it Laughing
Drakain Zeil

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 8:24 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

See, I'm also a poster at a forum called "antionline" where they give advice on any security related topic, regardless of the motive. What I do is I make both a method, and counter-method known.

Don't want to be a black-cap, but I also don't want to discourage knowledge.

Why? Because "NoRageAPowa"
post8k

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 9:39 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Drakain Zeil wrote:
No you cannot "just do it with the IP."

Since it's obvious you're trying to pull a black-cap, mind telling us why?[/i]

For two reasons:
Can ppl hack me....
Can i hack ppl without them even suspecting that i sent them something...
[Gandalf]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:54 am   Post subject: (No subject)

1. Definately
2. If ur good enough

But thats not neccessarily in Turing - I doubt a serious hacker would use turing for it Neutral. You can make it harder to make someone hack you by using a firewall, and making sure you dont have adware/spyware regularily.
Drakain Zeil

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 6:02 am   Post subject: (No subject)

And have closed your netbios.

For general firewall stuff like this, check out the "SheildsUp" on http://www.grc.com
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 2  [ 16 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: