Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Better version of DanSprite?
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Weapon X

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 9:45 pm   Post subject: Better version of DanSprite?

I am a complete noob at turing. i did most of the tutorials and then i tried to make the dansprite work and i also tried to understand the code. i didnt get how to make sprites. is there a better version of DanSprite with comments that explain the code?
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Flikerator

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 9:54 pm   Post subject: Re: Better version of DanSprite?

Weapon X wrote:
I am a complete noob at turing. i did most of the tutorials and then i tried to make the dansprite work and i also tried to understand the code. i didnt get how to make sprites. is there a better version of DanSprite with comments that explain the code?

I don't think so. I heard that someone made an add on to DanSprite but thats it, I only heard of it. If you are a nub at turing just practise, you will get better. Need help with anything the people of Compsci are awsome Razz
person

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 9:56 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

wat else is awsome is F10...F10 really solved a lot of my problems and its gonna come real handy when u write a contest
Bacchus

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 7:02 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

yes but hes talking about DanSprie which isnt in F10 Razz, im pretty sure dan posted a help thingy near the download for DanSprites and its explains how to use the commands
Dan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 11:53 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Ok the truth about dansprits is that in all hosntly they suck, i made them when i was very borad one night. But they are all that u have if u whont to use sprites in turing (well there may be one by another user on the forum i whould have to check). They work ok in some cases but b/c i whonted them to be useable by baick users i made it to simple and it caused some unforseen bugs.

If you have any direct questions about it i could try to help.....
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Bacchus

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 8:53 am   Post subject: (No subject)

yes ive tried using DanSprites b4 and i didnt find out there were a few bugs (the most annoying is if the sprite goes off the screen it leaves some of the picture behind) so i accually started on my own. its almost done and all i have left to do is free the sprites (started to have trouble with that b/c i wanted to use flexible array but then variables would all have changed Shocked ) and some error checking to make it work well
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 6 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: