Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 I need a game
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
mwachna

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 9:32 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

here's a suggesting for a game.....

design something where you are competeing against a panel of contestants. you are then asked to pick a question off the board. then you have to type in the answer correctly before one of the computer opponants do. then at the end of the game, the one with the most points wins. (points are awarded for right answers and the difficulty of the question)
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
person

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 9:33 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

all the q+a games r sort of lame since u only have so many questions
Tony

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 9:36 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

all Q&A games are 10 lines of code because it's

1 - read question from a file
2 - get user's respone
3 - compare against answer file
4 - let the user know (s)he is wrong
Martin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 9:46 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Yeah, forget about my angry response, sorry.

If you want your assignment (I'm serious about this one), it will cost you $100 up front. I can have it for you by the end of the weekend.
Fukith

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 11:58 pm   Post subject: hah

haha this is pretty funny... how you guys lovve talking about me haha.... and eh do u read the toronto star, well last year i was ranked the highest average in all of ontario.... 99.7
Fukith

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 12:01 am   Post subject: 100$!!

100$... you think i would pay a rookie to make me a program.... if i were to spend a 100$ i would spend it on better things... if you know what i mean
Tony

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 12:09 am   Post subject: Re: 100$!!

Fukith wrote:
if i were to spend a 100$ i would spend it on better things... if you know what i mean

you mean Columbian nose candy?
Fukith wrote:
well last year i was ranked the highest average in all of ontario.... 99.7

I'm afraid that average of yours is going to plunge down after your fail your computer science assignment Laughing
AsianSensation

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 9:13 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Very Happy I agree.

I mean, if I were from some random hicktown school in Ontario, I'd feel pretty damn pretty proud of myself too. I'd also feel pretty damn good about myself just by posting here. God knows how long it must have took you to actually figure out how to connect to the internet and use a computer.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Martin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 10:05 am   Post subject: Re: 100$!!

Fukith wrote:
100$... you think i would pay a rookie to make me a program.... if i were to spend a 100$ i would spend it on better things... if you know what i mean

A rookie eh?

Your exceptional grammar and programming skills definately shine through. And of course a student with nearly a 100% average would be unable to make a simple Q&A game.

You fail life.
Fukith

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 1:05 pm   Post subject: hah

I need to tell you guys something, it's very urgent.
mwachna

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 1:14 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Man...go watch TELEVISION!!!....Q&A games are actually SO POPULAR on tv, that they actually made a satelite channel (called the Games Network) dedicated to these. Just turn the tube on, and sit there with your face plastered to the thing instead of your freakin computer screen for a day.

"You're the dumbest smart person I know"
-Will Smith, i Robot.
...I think that quote is quite appropriate for this situation. WHY DO YOU NEED TO COME TO A TURING FORUM FOR GAME SHOW IDEAS?!?
Fukith

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 1:30 pm   Post subject: ..

I have a confession
[Gandalf]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 1:39 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

So it comes down to what we all thought - you are (probably) a liar who is too lazy to do his work on his own, so he copies other peoples. At least you admitted it. You call other people rookies, and yet you ask them to make you a program which you can't make yourself. Getting desperate aren't you? Is the due date coming up?

I politely suggest you read a tutorial on basic turing and try to make some crappy/simple Q&A game. You know nobody will give you one, so unless you like being flamed, get started! *or fail*
Fukith

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 1:45 pm   Post subject: ..

I like men.
[Gandalf]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 2:05 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

It's the simple truth.
I personally doubt you got a 99.7 average**, but w/e I guess I can trust you on that. You are asking for someone to give you a program which you will be marked on. You would take credit for their work, because you don't want to do it yourself. Again, I suggest you get started since nobody here will/can help you. If you don't start learning now, then you will probably not only fail this assignment, but the exam and course as well.

** I checked the Toronto Star archives, there is no such story that I found, but I could be wrong...

Sooo it is you who is "just out of the ball park on stupidity, retardness and just being plain dumb".
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 3  [ 37 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: