Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 multiplcation table
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Drakain Zeil

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 6:58 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Don't worry about it, I overcomplicate things all the time because it's the first thing that I think of v.v
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
illu45

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 6:12 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Heh.. yeah, I treid to make one and I had like 6 for loops, and I was using locate command... So... yeah, I really overcomplicated that one Smile...

The only problem is with Andy's code is that if you go into 2-digi numbers (a 12 x 12 table), the numbers tend to be too close together. (e.g. 10*10 = 90100110 etc. And it becomes difficult to differentiate. Though that can be fixed by changing
code:
put x * y : 3..
to
code:
put x * y : 4..
ssr

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 9:19 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

ummm r we doing his hwk or something?
but anyway
help eh
Smile 8)
Token

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 11:52 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Hmm i would have thaught to use a locate command also, but that seems to get the job done quite well, after seing this i'm working on adding more code to make it so that when your mouse is over one of the columns it highlights it yellow, that way you can find where they meet easier, i'll post it here when i'm done
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 2  [ 19 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: