Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Get Font
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
mike200015

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 7:12 pm   Post subject: Get Font

Is there a way to change the font of input. So when the user inputs something, the input will be in a different font Question
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Bacchus

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 7:22 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i dont think theres a hardcoded way but you can make a custom one. just get the key and add it to a string to be drawn with Font.Draw
mike200015

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 7:28 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Idea Surprised good idea, didnt think of that. Thanx Exclamation
Cervantes

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 7:32 pm   Post subject: Re: Get Font

mike200015 wrote:
Is there a way to change the font of input. So when the user inputs something, the input will be in a different font Question

If this is for computer science class (ie. your program only needs to be run on one computer), you can trick your teacher into thinking that you made it with fonts by changing the default font of YOUR run window. Go to File -> Preferences -> Run Window -> Change Font.
mike200015

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 7:41 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

lol yea i thought of that, but its not jus gonna b run on 1 comp, my teachers gonna check it on his comp at home
mike200015

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 7:49 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Bacchus wrote:
i dont think theres a hardcoded way but you can make a custom one. just get the key and add it to a string to be drawn with Font.Draw

i did that, cept when i use get, it still gets the input and shows it in the regualr font, and when you press Enter it puts it in the new font, is thr a way to put it in the new font while its being input also, not just after pressing Enter?
Cervantes

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 7:51 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

getch()
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 7 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: