Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Merge sort
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
1337_brad

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 8:05 pm   Post subject: Merge sort

Hey I just lost all my reference files, does anybody have a simple example of a recursive sorting program on hand?
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Delos

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 9:51 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Ever heard of the Search function...here, I'll give you the link.

Click!

Type in "sort", and select Turing Source Code as your Forum. You might actually find what you're looking for. Did I say 'might'? I meant you will.
1337_brad

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 10:03 pm   Post subject: Actually I didn't.

Actually there is nothing which helps my cause at all quite frankly, also you were quite rude about it. I did nothing but ask for a simple program, and you decided to be an arrogant dick about it... anyway, go bang your mother in the ass you will enjoy it.. I did.
Delos

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 10:55 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

[sigh]

Someone's had a little too much caffine today wouldn't you say?

Anyhow, since you think I've been so...umm blunt with you, I decided to follow the exact steps that I outlined.

And lo and behold! I found a link that directed me to an example with many, many sorts!

Click!

Can you believe it!
[sigh]

And as for those rather lucid comments, I shall ignore them for now, seeing as everyone is entitled to appromixately one mistake. Unless your last name happens to be 'Dent'.
Cervantes

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 5:56 pm   Post subject: Re: Actually I didn't.

1337_brad wrote:
Actually there is nothing which helps my cause at all quite frankly, also you were quite rude about it. I did nothing but ask for a simple program, and you decided to be an arrogant **** about it... anyway, go bang your mother in the ass you will enjoy it.. I did.

Watch what you're saying. This is not tolerated. Delos was just pointing you in the right direction. Turning around and attacking him like that was uncalled-for, and is not allowed.
Delos wrote:

seeing as everyone is entitled to appromixately one mistake.

This is your warning, 1337_brad. Further such actions will get you banned.

*1337_brad gives Delos 30 bits*

Way to not flame back, Delos. Very Happy
ssr

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 8:43 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I think we should lock this post or edit it, its really not nice to c people running aroung insulting each other eh? Very Happy Confused
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 6 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: