Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Turing Updates
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
DVL_IAC

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 10:51 pm   Post subject: Turing Updates

where can i get an update for my turing? i have version 4.0.1 and these links don't work... Posted Image, might have been reduced in size. Click Image to view fullscreen. and i did a yahoo search for "turing_404d_update.exe" and nothing came up so does anybody know where i can get the update?Posted Image, might have been reduced in size. Click Image to view fullscreen.

also just outta curiosity what are these "bits" things ppl get for posting tuts and stuff? what are they for?Posted Image, might have been reduced in size. Click Image to view fullscreen.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Delos

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 12:07 am   Post subject: (No subject)

[sigh]

Have you ever heard of reading the FAQ? Seriously. This is the sort of laziness that gets people spammed.

No, we cannot tell you anything about updates. OOT is a licenced proggie, meaning that it is copywritten, and as such Dan will get sued if he starts directing people to pirated copies.

Look around. You might be surprised.

Read the FAQ. Learn how to use the Search button. Read all stickies.

Edit: And yes, someone actually has done something similar to Doom in OOT. However, it is not recommended, as that person was a) a programming god, b) OOT cannot access things like graphics cards so it would be unbelieveable limited.
hdef

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 2:19 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Delos wrote:
[sigh]

Have you ever heard of reading the FAQ? Seriously. This is the sort of laziness that gets people spammed.

No, we cannot tell you anything about updates. OOT is a licenced proggie, meaning that it is copywritten, and as such Dan will get sued if he starts directing people to pirated copies.

Look around. You might be surprised.

Read the FAQ. Learn how to use the Search button. Read all stickies.

Edit: And yes, someone actually has done something similar to Doom in OOT. However, it is not recommended, as that person was a) a programming god, b) OOT cannot access things like graphics cards so it would be unbelieveable limited.

hes not breaking any rule by giving a patch... the guy said he had the previous version of turing and wnats an update... which are normally avalible to the public... but the links are down...
Delos

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 12:37 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Hmmm...perhaps that came out wrong.

Let me try again. legalities aside.

@ update. Use the Search Function. This question has been asked dozens of times before. Don't know how the Search works? Read the FAQ.

@ bits. Read the FAQ. But you already did that didn't you?
DVL_IAC

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 4:52 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Yay I can run all the programs on this site now Very Happy Before I kept getting errors on programs with certain commands. Posted Image, might have been reduced in size. Click Image to view fullscreen. Thanks for the link Smile
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 5 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: