Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Auto Send Form
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Ravage

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2003 11:58 am   Post subject: Auto Send Form

For my site I was wondering if there was a way to make a program that the user could dl fill it out accordingly and when done the program would auto send the info to me?
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
DarkHelmet

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2003 12:06 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

use better topic names. need help is a really bad one. name it something that actually says what your problem is in on or two words.
Ravage

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2003 12:12 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

sorry didnt notice the post saying "no I need help" for subject's
Blade

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2003 12:19 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

and he isnt talking about turing help... probably psychological help Wink or maybe help in bed...

in answer to your question, use the Sys.Exec command, you can collect the information into variables, then at the end use Sys.Exec for them to send using outlook express or whatever. you could use it with internet explorer. just use an ifstatment, and use a link in IE with mailto:youremail@hotmail.com
Dan

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2003 7:21 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

if you make a php progame on your web site you can send data to it using Net.OpenURLConnection.

you whould use it like

code:

var name:string:= "dan"
var site:string:= "compsci"

Net.OpenURLConnection("http:// www.mysite.com/getdata.php?name="+name+"&site="+compsci)
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 5 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: