Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Thinking of making..
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
1337_brad

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 1:29 am   Post subject: But... thats no fun :P

I already made one in Java, I just thought it would be sexy fun to fux0r around with turing =(. I have a test version, it works, and the net controls seem to work pretty fast, and the text file it reads from is like 10,000 lines, take about ... I don't know, not that long to sort through with recursion <3.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
AsianSensation

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 10:51 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Of course Turing's Net functions seems fast in the beginning, but when you are handling massive data, especially text, you will find that the Turing Net function tends to ..... lose data. One minute you are merrily sending stuff, next minute, a bunch of values just disappeared from your variables. If you intend to use Turing for a fantasy sport game, you will have to at least invent a couple of check procedures, to make sure Turing doesn't drop some of your data.
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 2  [ 17 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: