Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 need help for ISP to do "If (a lot of buttons) then..&q
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
person

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 4:57 pm   Post subject: need help for ISP to do "If (a lot of buttons) then..&q

I need to make an if section that says if these buttons are pressed then. I could use GUI.GetEventWidgetID, but that would take too long since i have around 20 buttons. Thanks for reading.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
MysticVegeta

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 5:25 pm   Post subject: Re: need help for ISP to do "If (a lot of buttons) then

person wrote:
I need to make an if section that says if these buttons are pressed then. I could use GUI.GetEventWidgetID, but that would take too long since i have around 20 buttons. Thanks for reading.

Actually i think that GUI.GetEventWidgetID is the only way make something like this

code:
a:=GUI.GetEventWidgetID

if a = b1 then
Cervantes

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 8:27 pm   Post subject: Re: need help for ISP to do "If (a lot of buttons) then

MysticVegeta wrote:

Actually i think that GUI.GetEventWidgetID is the only way make something like this

You could make your own GUI, which isn't very difficult. For a basic GUI, just throw some drawfillboxes and Font.Draws together and use some mouse commands.
Mind you, if, when you say "that would take too long", you mean in terms of code length, you're probably going to save time by using Turing's built in GUI.
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: