Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Schoolproj./Whowants2bmill.game/Basically screwed NEED help?
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
McTam

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 1:18 pm   Post subject: Schoolproj./Whowants2bmill.game/Basically screwed NEED help?

Ok so I pretty much have no idea for any of this game is there anyone out there that has the heart to give me a start? :S Pathetic? Yes :*(
But what can you do?
I would really appreciate it if someone could help me out...
Thanks guys.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
cool dude

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 1:47 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i don't know wat u mean by giving u a start by if u want the game to be just like who wants to be a millionaire then u got to make variables to store the answers to the questions in. ask them the question and then make if statements saying that if answer = (correct) then put you got it for this much money.

be more specific with the help u need for the game and then we can help u better Smile
Cervantes

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 8:31 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Use Files to store your questions, answers, and correct answer choice (a, b, c, or d). Ideally, you can create a bit of code that will be able to emulate the game given any correctly formatted text file; that means, you shouldn't have to write out a million and one if statements to control the flow of the program.
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: